Les Cabanes de Cornillon and Ceven’Aventure propose a wide selection of outdoor activities – some of which start directly from the camp-site, at affordable rates.
Climb the Casteljau cliffs or the Vire d’Endieu with our qualified guides or the nets on the adventure circuit.
Explore the river Ardèche – canyoning, canoeing, kayaking and stand-up paddlebording.
Visit our marvellous underground world to understand the origins of our history.
Services and things to do on the camp-site
- Swimming pool, adventure playground.
- French bowls (pétanque) pitch.
- Baby beds and highchairs (please book in advance, subject to availability).
- Pin-table football.
- Washing machine.
- Bread and pastries.
What holidays in the Ardèche mean…
- River swimming.
- Footpath walking.
- The tastes and savours of local produce in local markets:
- Olive oil,
- Goat’s cheese,
- Chestnut jams and spreads,
- Stroll through some of the most beautiful villages in the neighbourhood:
- Culture with music, circus and theatre festivals, museums and medieval castles.